CWCf Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
CWCf has resumed field operations without restrictions unless governmental mandates in a particular locality prevent us.
Check with our office for details.
Serving Those who Serve Others
Think of Ready Volunteers for Christ as “Hard Hats for Christ on wheels”. Lending construction assistance to Christian camps, country churches and other ministries…read more.
If you have a calling on your life to mentor young people and encourage them to consider becoming “construction missionaries” as they build a career in the building industry, let’s talk…read more.
Integrity and Safety
A dynamic tool for impacting the construction industry for good and for God, TOOLBOX™ Safety Cards bring the added dimension of hope, good cheer, Godly ethics and integrity to job site safety meetings…read more.
Our Biggest Needs:
A little transparency here: While it’s true that in our 50+ year history we have assisted other ministries with literally thousands of projects, we find ourselves now at a point where our “Boomers” are aging out and need to be augmented by the next generation of volunteers and leaders. We currently have the ability to service a handful of projects at any given time, but we have many more requests for assistance that we would love to meet, if only we had the staff to do it! Please pray with us to that end!
A little more transparency: Bringing men and women in the construction industry to saving faith and maturity in Christ was the original driving purpose for this organization. Assisting Christian ministries at home and abroad with construction and maintenance projects was a service outlet for those folks. As the ministry grew, the emphasis gradually shifted to the “Assistance” aspect. But we still have a heart to reach the construction industry! Do you? We need fresh ideas and fresh faces to make it happen. Contact Us
We are asking God to bring us:
- One Social Media Management specialist to work at least half-time, self-supported (if you’ve followed this page or our FB pages, you know they need updating more frequently!)
- At least Three skilled field project team leaders (we need some of you younger guys to step up to the plate; full-time, part-time, or seasonal – it’s all good! We can help you become faith-supported construction missionaries.)
- We love handy-helpers, but we could also really use another Six (or seven) RV’ers for Christ couples with high levels of construction skills
- A Dozen Christian contractors nationwide to spread the word about TOOLBOXTM Safety Cards and help reinvent “Hard Hats for Christ”
- Many More people who will commit to pray for us at least weekly (not weakly!) Members are invited to receive our weekly prayer list and even join our weekly prayer time via MS Teams. Email the office for details!
Interested in helping meet one or more of these needs? Click below!
Serving Ministries Across the USA
Building Lives on the Solid Rock
When he founded CWCf in 1970, Jim Hodges realized that his “mission field” was the construction sites where he worked as a journeyman IBEW electrician. He invited Christians and pre-believers to pray for safety on the job before work, to study the Bible together…read more.
Latest News from CWCf
"Now when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do you want us to call fire to come down from heaven...
In 2001, Ann and I had the pleasure of riding the California Zephyr from Denver to Sacramento. En route we became frie...
My first construction job was helping my grandpa mix mortar in a wheel barrow for repairs he was doing to the little sto...