We provide short-term construction and maintenance assistance to our client ministries so that they can either expand their ministry or make it more efficient. We are not a Contractor and we do not contract work. In most cases, we come alongside your ministry to assist you – not to perform the work for you. Below is a complete listing of our services.
Pre-design or pre-construction review
- CWCf staff is willing and ready to review your building needs even before you begin the design work;
- If you already have plans underway or completed, we can review them and possibly make recommendations that might lead to a more efficient or cost-effective volunteer project.
Recruit volunteer labor (craftsmen, handy-helpers, willing workers)
- Our Project Coordinator can serve as a liaison between you and our pool of potential volunteers. We may be able to send one or more volunteers to work directly under your own on-site supervisor or to work with a CWCf team leader;
- Most of our volunteers serve through RV’ers for Christ, a ministry of CWCf.
On-site job supervision
- CWCf staff is made up of full and part-time, faith-supported construction missionaries;
- CWCf supervisors can help order materials and help coordinate subcontractors, but CWCf does not typically provide any materials, subcontracts, funds, or fundraising on behalf of our client ministries.